Skip to main content
- November 2018 – Christ Breckenridge begins the Ministry Clarity
process with the Lutheran Church Extension Fund (See the photo of Pastor Larry
and Billy from LCEF below.)
- March 2019 – The Gospel Gaps Committee of the Denver Northwest
Circuit commits to financially supporting Pastor Larry’s work at Christ
Breckenridge to the tune of $150,000 over the course of two years starting when
Pastor Larry is installed as pastor of Christ Breckenridge and leader of Summit
- July 2019 – Pastor Larry is installed as pastor of Christ
Breckenridge and missionary for Summit Mission Alliance
- November 2019 – Seeking the Summit Capital Campaign Begins
- March 2020 – Christ Breckenridge purchases a parsonage
- September 2020 – Initial discussions with Good Shepherd Leadville
- 2022 – Established Summit Mission Alliance as a non-profit with the IRS and a Recognized Service Organization with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- 2023 – Plant Missionary in Leadville.
- 2024 – 2033 – Plant Missionaries in communities within the Summit Mission Alliance identified region. Goal: 10 missionaries in 10 years.